PACKAGE OF GOVERNMENTAL MEASURES 30 March 2020
- The state is set to reimburse up to 80 per cent of the salaries for employees in companies whose establishments were or currently are subject to mandatory closure orders.
- Contributions for sole proprietors will depend on the magnitude of the impact on their revenues. The contributions are €180 for a 20% decrease, €300 for a 40% decrease, €420 for a 60% decrease and €540 for an 80% decrease.
- Additional bank guarantees of €500 million per month are being granted.
- Employees in quarantine and who are on family care leave (“OČR”) will receive 55 per cent of their gross salary over the duration of this period.
- Statutory insurance contributions will be deferred for employers whose revenues decrease by more than 40 per cent.
- Income tax advance payments will be deferred for those whose revenues decrease by more than 40 per cent.
- An offset may be used for previously unclaimed losses from 2014 inclusive.