The contributions provided, as well as the conversion for job allowances, are increased per employee to 80% of the total price of the employer´s work, which means that the contributions also pay part of the employer´s levies.
- This means that if sales fall by 80%, the employer will have an employee allowance of 810 euros instead of the previous 540 euro.
- In the so-called so – called Kurzarbeite increases the limit of monthly drawing to 1100 euro and again it will be calculated from the total cost of labor.
- People will be able to send applications from the beginning of November to www.pomahameludom.sk and contributions will be available to apply for from October 2020.
- In order for the employer to receive an increased employee allowance, he will have to sign Amendments with the relevant Labor, Social Affairs and Family Office. If someone asks for allowances for the first time, it will be necessary to do so via the e-mail box.
- The Ministry of Transport also introduced a contribution for restaurants, hotels, etc. if their sales decreased by more than 40% compared to 2019. This contribution will be from 4% to 10% of the turnover of the respective month, depending on the decrease in sales. The contribution can also be requested retroactively from 1.4.2020
You can find more info at https://www.vlada.gov.sk//vlada-predstavila-prvu-pomoc-obsahuje-covidovy-priplatok-aj-zvysenu-pomoc/